Dear Ireland RnR Garden Club Tour Guest, Welcome to the Ireland RnR Garden Club Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting beautiful gardens in Counties Clare, Limerick, and Kerry on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Irish people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Land Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week,
- Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners
- Five Escorted Day Trip Garden Tours, including Traditional Irish Horse Carriage Trip
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish Genealogy Talk,
- Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Heflinger horses,
- Indoor tennis
- Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
The Ireland Garden Club Tour guests will visit the following gardens in Ireland: Adare, Ballynacourty, Boyce, Coolwater, Derreen, Dhu Varren, Kenmare, Knockpatrick, Moanwing, Muckross, Terra Nova, and Tralee.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $2,589 per person, double occupancy, or $3,089 per person, single occupancy.
Contact Victoria@IrelandRnR.com to request additional information.
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence. He is always willing to share his knowledge with our tour guests while escorting them around the many roads and backroads of Ireland.
KILLARNEY HOTELS SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the tour. All payments, including tour registration deposits and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. The Five Start Resort Europe hotel, located on the world famous Lakes of Killarney and near the Gap of Dunloe and Carrauntoohil mountain, the highest peak in Ireland at 1,038 metres (3,406 ft), in the MacGillicuddy Reeks mountain range, also provides: complimentary free horseback trail riding, indoor tennis, and discounted golf prices.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
5. The Ireland RnR Garden Club Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Kerry Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the Ireland RnR Garden Club Tour in Ireland.
6. The Ireland RnR Garden Club Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.