The world renowned Lonely Planet travel guide ranks Ireland #5 on its ‘Best in Travel ‘ list.
Welcome to the County Kerry Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour for community and fraternal organization groups, trade association groups, travel groups, college alumni groups, and other groups whose members have always had a strong desire to vacation in Ireland.
We invite you, your family, and friends to join us on this once in a lifetime journey, visiting Kerry on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Kerry people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”. View Testimonials here. This video represents most of the County Kerry routes we travel and the places that we visit. Climb aboard!
The Land Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week,
- Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners
- Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours, including Traditional Irish Jaunting Cart Trip
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish Craft Beer Brewery Tour and Tastings,
- Irish Genealogy Talk,
- Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses,
- Trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a guest caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
- Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open).
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $2,289 per person, double occupancy, or $2,789 per person, single occupancy. Take advantage of the early registration discount! Save $100 per person by registering early. Expressing your interest in the tour is non-binding. No payments are required until the tour registration opens, when you register directly on the website with a registration deposit of $500 per person and the balance paid ninety (90) days before the tour start date.
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Amanda has an MA Degree in International Tourism. Her MA Degree Thesis was titled “Film Induced Tourism at Heritage Sites, Curse or Blessing at Skellig Michael”.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence. He is always willing to share his knowledge with our tour guests while escorting them around the many roads and backroads of Ireland.
KILLARNEY HOTELS SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the County Kerry Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour.
2. The Five Star Resort Dunloe Hotel, located near the world famous Gap of Dunloe and the Carrauntoohil mountain, the highest peak in Ireland at 1,038 metres (3,406 ft), in the MacGillicuddy Reeks mountain range, also provides: complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, discounted golf prices, and indoor tennis.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 9 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
5. Some short, moderate walks are done on this tour. Guests have the option of participating in the walks or staying on the bus during the tour. Likewise, in the towns that we visit, guests have the option of strolling around the towns or relaxing in a pub or restaurant instead.
6. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.