The 2017 Delmarva Ocean Pines Ireland Tour Start Countdown
DELMARVA AND OCEAN PINES RESIDENTS ARE GOING TO IRELAND!
10- 18 JUNE 2017
26 AUGUST – 3 SEPTEMBER (County Clare Tour)
9 – 17 SEPTEMBER 2017
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland?
What better way than with your neighbors, friends, and families.
Dear Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Guest – Welcome to the DelMarVa Ocean Pines Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour! We invite you, your neighbors, friends, and families to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Kerry on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Kerry people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you during this wonderful week in the “Enchanted Emerald Isle”.
You can preview the tour by viewing the video on the left, which represents the Southwest Ireland County Kerry routes we travel and the places that we visit. Climb aboard!
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at €1,489 per person, double occupancy, or €1,889 per person, single occupancy. No payments are required until the tour registration opens in early 2017, when you register directly on the hotel’s website with a non-refundable tour registration deposit of €200 per person and the balance paid ninety (90) days before the tour start date.
Reserve your spaces on the tour now by sending an email with “DelMarVa Ocean Pines Ireland Tour” in the subject line to Ms. Debbie Donahue, Recreation Director, Ocean Pines Association, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 1 March 2017, stating your interest in the tour and the number in your party. Don’t wait. Spaces will fill up quickly. We will contact you with the tour registration instructions.
The Land Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers,
- Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners
- Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours, including Traditional Irish Jaunting Cart Trip
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish Craft Beer Brewery Tour and Tastings,
- Irish Genealogy Talk,
- Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses,
- Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
Round trip air is available to be added to the land package and is paid separately to a U.S. based travel agent.
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence. He is always willing to share his knowledge with our tour guests while escorting them around the many roads and backroads of Ireland.
KILLARNEY HOTELS SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. Some short, moderate walks are done on this tour. Guests have the option of participating in the walks or staying on the bus during the tour. Likewise, in the towns that we visit, guests have the option of strolling around the towns or relaxing in a pub or restaurant instead.
2. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the tour. All payments, including tour registration deposits and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
3. The Five Start Europe resort hotel, located on the Lakes of Killarney near the world famous Gap of Dunloe and Carrauntoohil mountain, the highest peak in Ireland at 1,038 metres (3,406 ft), in the MacGillicuddy Reeks mountain range, also provides: complimentary free horseback trail riding, indoor tennis, and discounted golf prices.
4. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
5. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 9 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
6. Ocean Pines Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Ocean Pines Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the Ocean Pines Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
7. The Ocean Pines Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.